Pacific Vision Cruise
The excursion: sail to a secluded white sand beach, snorkel and discover the exotic underwater world and complete your experience with a breathtaking sunset on the open sea as you return to the harbour. Don't forget your camera to capture the beautiful colors of the sky during the sunset. The bar is open throughout the trip and our team is always there to serve you. A light but tasty buffet is also served during the cruise.
What makes the Pacific Vision cruise special:
- The setting: a wonderful afternoon gliding softly along Costa Rica's Gold Coast, home to some of the last remaining tropical dry forest in the world, and on waters that are filled with a multitude of species, like sea turtles, whales, dolphins and fish.
- A unique access to a secluded beach and snorkeling spot. Discover Costa Rica in a new way.
- Our beachside pickup, with our unique ramp, to ensure an easy welcome aboard.
Delight being chartered by an experienced crew with local knowledge, looking to provide you with a one of a kind adventure on our custom-built catamaran. Enjoy the 360-degree ocean views, either seated in the sun or the shade, and don't forget to scan the sea for marine life!
1st Floor: Shaded "lounge style" wooden chair furnished.
2nd Floor: Wide deck with lounge and sunbathing furniture.
Open-bar during all the cruise.
- A light buffet.
- Snorkelling gear & Guide.
- Kayaking equipment.
What to take:
- Towel, if you want to snorkel or swim.
- Sunscreen, if you want to enjoy the open top deck.
- 1:15 pm at the Riu Resort, and return at 6:15 pm.
- 2:00 pm at Playa del Coco, in front of the basketball court, to the left side of the beach when you arrive by the main street. Return at 7:00 pm.
For departure at Playa Hermosa, please call us at (+506) 8810-0789 or (+506) 2670-1818